12/12/2017 Tuesday - Kudos To Impressive Volunteers

Tell us what interesting thing you saw on the web-cams.

12/12/2017 Tuesday - Kudos To Impressive Volunteers

Unread postby Rick Calkins » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:02 am

Several days ago I made a visit to the C&TSRR Directors page to find a video of the last commission meeting. Success. It became a good fit when I was able to watch Tim give his report on the activities of the Volunteers this past season. The numbers are impressive. Tim was well received by the commissioners and audience. I was left with the task of finding a way to present his wonderful report. Before leaving the website, I noticed that there are several shared links at the bottom of the page. Curious, I tried the facebook link. What a fortunate move. Several postings down, I came across a link provided by The Friends which took me to a summary of the report Tim had made to the Commission. That data is posted below. There were also several links that take you to videos of some of the summer projects. Here is a a link to the report site: https://madmimi.com/p/89d72b?fe=1&pact= ... 348336f8d2

There are some viewers longing to see more of the action of a train moving through the yard toward Cumbres pass.
Many of the following scenes might be visible from the three Web Cameras. but from much different angles.
Time to turn up the volume and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and hot buttered blueberry muffins.

By Roger Hogan
Published on Sep 7, 2017

Departing Chama on the way to Osier.

by
Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
Published on Nov 4, 2016

Just a wonderful Christmas Train video.

Just copy and paste this link into an email and share this Christmas Video with your friends.https://youtu.be/UWFZ6sM0Fu4

Click Here To Make Reservations For 2017 Christmas Trains

Here are some screenshots of what's happening in Chama, Cumbres Pass, and the streets cornering Antonito.

South View Chama Yard

North View Chama Yard

Chama Depot View

View of Cumbres Pass looking north toward highway 17 rail crossing.

View from Cumbres Pass looking South toward Chama.

Snapshot taken 12/09/2017 8:47 AM.

Corner View of Antonito C&TSR Yard

Look very closely and you will see the chair lift tower on top of the mountain. Hey, you gotta wait for daylight to see it.

Taos Kachina Run View East Of Chama Yards

"Tis a privilege to live in New Mexico."

Honored to have Friend's membership ranking of "Conductor."
Rick Calkins
Engineer
Engineer

Return to Web Cameras