12/04/2017 Monday -- Relax and Watch

Tell us what interesting thing you saw on the web-cams.

12/04/2017 Monday -- Relax and Watch

Unread postby Rick Calkins » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:18 am

This is going to be a lazy kind of a day. Broke my neck not too long ago and now often overdo chores around the house. Spent time yesterday trying to impress my wife with my leaf raking abilities. She acted impressed and I sooon felt stupid for trying to manhandle that darn rake. Started raking leaves able to move my head about 3 degrees left and right. Threw down the rake when I could not move my head at all. No sympathy please. I pulled the same damn stunt two days ago. Same results. Not crazy - that's when you do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Just stupid. But still smart enough to realize that if I just drink a couple of hot cups of coffee and eat sweet buns while I watch these three "historical" videos, then everything will be better. Join me! We've got a twelve cup pot of coffee to share.

Triple Locomotive Move

489 Gets 487's Tender Attached

487 Does The Day's Work

View of Cumbres Pass looking north toward highway 17 rail crossing.

View of Cumbres Pass looking south toward Chama.

Taos Ski Valley Kachina Run In The New Mexico Alps East Of Chama.

Reminder. These are screenshots of each camera taken at the same time. However, the times may differ
since a camera may not be streaming and the hosting software is providing a previously saved picture.
Refresh your browser to see the most current transmission available.
Some nights there is enough luminescence provided by the moon to provide a weak but viewable picture.

"Tis a privilege to live in New Mexico."

Honored to have Friend's membership ranking of "Conductor."
Rick Calkins
Engineer
Engineer

Return to Web Cameras