Back Issues of the Dispatch

Historic and Current Dispatch Magazines

Back Issues of the Dispatch

Unread postby Chris James » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:43 pm

As time allows, I am scanning and uploading missing digital back issues of The Dispatch and creating a basic and simple Table of Contents/Index for each year. I have completed 2006 and 2007 and they are now posted above along with a simple Table of Contents/Index to each issue that I've scanned. Jason posted 2003, 2004, 2005 and portions of 2006. Older issues, all the way back to Volume 1 No. 1 in May, 1988 are available from the Friends Office on CD ROM. They make for some interesting reading.

NOTE: If you get a warning when you try to download a back issue that says, "You are not authorized to download this attachment," try downloading with a different browser. I'm on a Mac, using Safari and it won't let me download (though it used to...). If I switch to Thunderbird, it downloads just fine.

This is a bug and not feature and further proof that technology should have stopped with steam locomotives.

Thanks,

chris j j
Chris James
Editor, C&TS Dispatch
Albuquerque, NM
Chris James
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Back Issues of the Dispatch

Unread postby Tom Peterman » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 am

Chris,
Why isn't Spring issue of 2012 Dispatch posted on line? This is the one issue I wanted to get the Article #1 of the sign/mileage boards.
Thanks,
Tom
Tom Peterman
Brakeman
Brakeman

Re: Back Issues of the Dispatch

Unread postby Norman Grant » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:51 pm

I notice that there are still two back issues of the Dispatch missing:
Spring 2007 - Vol 20 No 1
and
Spring 2014 - Volume 27 No 1
Norman Grant
Brakeman
Brakeman

Return to C&TS Dispatch Magazine (1988-present) & Telltale (1971-78) Newsletters