Photo nights at work sessions?

Past Work Sessions on C&TSand the Colo Spgs Work Site

Photo nights at work sessions?

Unread postby Paul Davenport » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:42 am

I remember reading something, likely in a Friends email or on the Forum here, about a photo gathering on a designated evening (Tuesday?) during work sessions, during which attendees would bring a memory-stick with photos of the railroad to be shown to the group. What I'm wondering is whether this ever got of the ground and whether it'd be worth collecting some photos to bring to Chama. I attend C and D. Any particulars welcome.
Paul
Paul Davenport
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Photo nights at work sessions?

Unread postby Greg Coit » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:39 pm

We had a slideshow night on Thursday (?) of G session last year in Antonito. It was a very nice experience.

I'm attending my first Chama work session this year (Session E) and would love to attend another slide show.

Greg Coit
Greg Coit
Head Brakeman
Head Brakeman

Unread postby John Cole » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Paul Davenport wrote:I remember reading something, likely in a Friends email or on the Forum here, about a photo gathering on a designated evening (Tuesday?) during work sessions, during which attendees would bring a memory-stick with photos of the railroad to be shown to the group. What I'm wondering is whether this ever got of the ground and whether it'd be worth collecting some photos to bring to Chama. I attend C and D. Any particulars welcome.
Paul

That was last summer in Antonito Paul, we had worked out a deal with Ernie Robart to bring some of his slides to the mid week work session G dinner at Twin Rivers Campground. Ernie gave a longer version of his show on Friday night for the people who were riding the MOW train the following day. LOTS of fun!
John Cole
Conductor
Conductor

Unread postby Don Atkinson » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:34 pm

The Friends will hold a Tuesday night photo show during every work session this year. Please do bring your favorite train photos (any railroad or train related subject) on a memory stick that you would like to present. I believe the Antonito shows for session A, B and G will be in the CRF and the Chama shows will be in the Chama station for sessions C-F. I will be bring a number of shows as well. Hope to see you there!

Don Atkinson
Don Atkinson
Brakeman
Brakeman

Unread postby Paul Davenport » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Don Atkinson wrote:The Friends will hold a Tuesday night photo show during every work session this year. Please do bring your favorite train photos (any railroad or train related subject) on a memory stick that you would like to present. I believe the Antonito shows for session A, B and G will be in the CRF and the Chama shows will be in the Chama station for sessions C-F. I will be bring a number of shows as well. Hope to see you there!

Don Atkinson

Don,
Thanks for the information. I plan to attend one in Chama.
Paul
Paul Davenport
Engineer
Engineer

Return to PastWork Sessions / CO Springs Detachment