Dispatch Vol. 30 No 2, Summer, 2017

C&TS Dispatch, Vol. 30 #1-4

Dispatch Vol. 30 No 2, Summer, 2017

Unread postby Chris James » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 pm

This arrived in my mailbox today. I really pushed to get it to the printer before I left for two weeks back east on June 15, a week-and-a-half after Session B. Danny at Starline Printing in ABQ really came through to get it out by the beginning of July.

Thanks, too, to the Session A and B Team Leaders that I pestered unmercifully to get me their TL reports so I could finish the Dispatch production before I skipped town.

Your "treeware" copy should be arriving shortly.

Dispatch Vol. 30-#2-FINAL.pdf
C&TS Dispatch, Vol 30 No. 2, Summer, 2017
(2.37 MiB) Downloaded 184 times

BTW, if you are on a Mac and "You are not authorized to access" the attachment, move to the Firefox browser which generally works better than Safari here, though I don't know why.

BTW#2: If you were a Team Leader in C and/or D, please send me (and John) your TL report soon. While I'm not under the same deadline restraints as I was following Session B, I will be if you delay sending your reports until the last minute. The deadline for the Fall issue is July 21, just before Sessions E and F begin. This way you can have the Fall issue in your hands around October 1, if not sooner. Plus, if you are also TLing in E, F or G, you will have the nasty paperwork out of your hands before you start the next session. The Winter issue will cover sessions E, F and G and should come out around the beginning of December.

My email for submitting TL reports: cjames@silverrailsleadville.com And John Engs <jengs@cumbrestoltec.org>

Thanks,

Chris James, Editor
C&TS Dispatch
Chris James
Editor, C&TS Dispatch
Albuquerque, NM
Chris James
Engineer
Engineer

Return to 2017