Team Leader Heads-Up - A & B

Work Session Team Leaders Discussion & Planning Forum

Team Leader Heads-Up - A & B

Unread postby Chris James » Fri May 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi TLs - Chris James from the Dispatch here.

I'm going to be in Chama and Antonito between May 24-->M'Day Weekend-->May 30 shooting photos for the Summer issue of the Dispatch. I am going to REALLY pester you to get me TL Reports at the end of A and B - especially B - because I have a deadline to get the Summer issue to the printer in order to get it out on time. I would stay longer but I'm really jammed up for the month of June, including assembling and laying out the magazine abd being back east for two weeks. I'm really going to have to count on you to get me content from the Sessions. They don't have to be formal TL reports as you would submit to John Engs, but a general summery (2-3 paragraphs) plus a list to team members plus any other interesting info. You know how it's written up in the Dispatch, so you probably can figure out what I need. If you post them on the Forum, I can usually download decent copies and take them from there.

I won't be around for C at all (I'll be up in Maine...) so I'll be especially antsy about getting C photos. But that's later. A and B info is the most important right now.

I'll be shooting photos but I won't be there for all of both sessions so if have a camera handy - smart phone or otherwise - pop some shots of your work. I especially like shots with Friends in them (grab irons don't magically attach themselves...) as it helps show who we are as well as what we do.

Please help me get the summer issue out on time!

Thanks. I'll see you next week.

Chris James, Editor
C&TS Dispatch
Chris James
Editor, C&TS Dispatch
Albuquerque, NM
Chris James
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Team Leader Heads-Up - A & B

Unread postby Paul Davenport » Fri May 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks for the advance notice. You may have thought of it already, but you could to ask the work session leaders to say something to the team leaders when we're there. In the meantime, I'll copy your note and email to a copy of C and D TLs with I know to spread the word.
Paul
Paul Davenport
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Team Leader Heads-Up - A & B

Unread postby Chris James » Sat May 20, 2017 8:45 am

Thanks, Paul. I spoke with John at the Project Committee meeting so he's aware of my need for early info. I am planning on contacting every TL in A and B in person t do a little arm twisting. d8~)
Chris James
Editor, C&TS Dispatch
Albuquerque, NM
Chris James
Engineer
Engineer

Return to Team Leader Discussions