Team Leader Head Up: C & D

Work Session Team Leaders Discussion & Planning Forum

Team Leader Head Up: C & D

Unread postby Chris James » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:50 pm

OK, gang...

While I'm not under the same time constrains as post A & B, I would really like to hear from TLs from C & D before E & F start best week. OK, enough alphabet soup. But I would like to get the FALL issue of the Dispatch to the printer before Labor Day weekend, so it shows up in your collective mailboxes by mid-September, a little ahead of schedule. That way I can get the Winter (December) issue out to all the Friends the beginning of December with all the Christmas goodies that the Friends office has to offer a little more ahead of schedule. The Winter issue will include Sessions E, F and G plus all your Christmas shopping requirements. BTW, the calendar this year is totally awesome (as the youngsters would say...).

So: TLs, send your brief summary reports to me at cjames@silverrailsleadville.com (team leader, crew members and what you accomplished in C andor D, plus any photos you might have) and your complete reports to John Engs at jengs@cumbrestoltec.org. Soon...

Both will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris James, Editor
C&TS Dispatch
Chris James
Editor, C&TS Dispatch
Albuquerque, NM
Chris James
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Team Leader Head Up: C & D

Unread postby Jonathan Cordova » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:53 pm

good job james
im a friends member and d&s is mostly where my heart is
Jonathan Cordova
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Team Leader Head Up: C & D

Unread postby Paul Davenport » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Chris,
I submitted an updated report for my team (tree/brush) to Craig, the D site team leader, a couple of days after the work session ended. Do you already have some reports via Craig (or somebody else with the Friends) but not all? Happy to resend directly to you if needed.
Paul
Paul Davenport
Engineer
Engineer

Return to Team Leader Discussions