2017 Paint & Paint Car Status

Discussions regarding the Friends of the Cumbres & Toltec and the History of the San Juan Extension of the Denver & Rio Grande Western

2017 Paint & Paint Car Status

Unread postby Brad Lounsbury » Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 pm

After several purchase requests, paint retrievals from winter storage in Espanola, and Alamosa Sherwin Williams, and a lot of butt busting by Patti and I, I declare the Antonito and Chama paint cars ready for business. All paint and accompanying equipment is in place. The only exception at this time are the paint pumps. All of them (6) are in for service at Alamosa Sherwin Williams and will be picked up next Wednesday. There will be three in Antonito, and three in Chama. The required hoses and paint guns will be ready for action also.

All the paint and paint related items available have been based on the individual project material and equipment lists as well as the master material and equipment lists. There are a few specific paint requests that have been addressed via emails. If you have paint or paint related needs and have not already addressed them via project lists or emails to me, you may be out of luck. I fully realize that there will be unexpected surprises throughout the work sessions, but I hope to keep those to an absolute minimum.

I'm looking forward to a great season of work sessions!!!! See you in Chama & Antonito! :dspp:

Brad Lounsbury
Brad Lounsbury
Brakeman
Brakeman

Return to General Discussion